Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What Can You Eat Now?

I've heard this question so many times in the past two weeks that I thought it time to post the basics. For now, my nutricianist wants me to focus on getting as much protein as possible and since I'm eating small amounts, you'll notice protein is the focus of each meal/snack. Here is my plan for today:

7:30 Breakfast -6 oz skim milk with a scoop chocolate protein shake

11:00 Lunch -1 cup Healthy Choice beef pot roast soup

2:30 Snack - 2.25 oz garlic herb tuna salad with three wheat crackers

6:00 Dinner - 2 oz. baked chicken breast strip

9:00 Snack - 6 oz plain yogurt with sugar-free raspberry jelly and light readi whip

(70+ ounces Crystal Light throughout the day.)


Cals 617
Fat 10.2 (15%)
Carbs 59.2 (37%)
Protein 72.6 (48%)

No comments:

Post a Comment