Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What Are You Doing/Eating Today?

I haven't posted to the blog in a while but I post nearly everyday to a weight loss surgery (WLS) board forum called "What are you doing/eating today?" It helps me stay on task and track what I'm eating and what activities I'm doing. I'm sure nobody wants to read this mundane info on a daily basis, but I'll post it occasionally for a sense of the types of things I'm doing/eating at each stage of my WLS journey.

What Are You Doing/Eating Today?
I left the hotel (Scott is training in Marshfield, WI for his new job and we've been staying with him) this morning hoping to make it back for Gianna's swim lesson. We missed it, but I still took her to Y-watch and got a pretty good 45 minute elliptical workout. I don't like the brand of elliptical at that Y though--much more jarring than the Precor or Life Fitness. Oh well. Then I took her swimming so she wouldn't be too disappointed. I can't wait until she can actually swim on her own and I can use pool time for workouts.

Pre-B S: Special K protein tea
B/pre-workout: 1/2 apple and 20 almonds
L: 2 oz. deli beef and a string cheese
D: 1 cup venison and two-bean chili (oh do I wish I had some Greek yogurt in the house!)
S: Protein Shake of some sort --see what I'm in the mood for

804 cals
32.3 fat (34%) a little higher than I'd like but with the workout, almonds were a decent choice
60.0 carbs (28%)
77.2 protein (37%)

No comments:

Post a Comment