Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First WOW moment

A week or so before surgery, I lost my driver's license. I had no idea where it could be but between surgery, the end of the semester, and lots of traveling around the Midwest, I just didn't get around to taking a trip to the county seat to get a new one. Finally today I went in. the woman asked for some basic information and then asked if my height and weight were the same as the last one. I said I really had no idea what was on the last one but she could just keep it the same. She had me fill out a form and she took it to her desk. A few minutes later she came back to the desk and asked, "how much do you weigh?" I said, 195 or so. She responded, "I knew there was no way you weighed that much!" I still don't know how much was on my last license, but it really doesn't matter, does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment